Come with Me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest." Mark 6:31
OUR STATEMENT OF BELIEFS & VALUES:
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In God the Father, and His unmerited grace and unconditional love for all people through Jesus Christ, His Son.
- That Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life; eternal salvation comes only through Him to those who make a personal, voluntary decision to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- In the guidance and gifts of the Holy Spirit as balanced and confirmed by Scripture.
- In the Bible as God's inspired authoritative word, which He uses to reveal Himself to the world and to teach principles of Godly, righteous living: the Bible offers the fundamental answers for successfully handling the stresses and problems of life.
- In the power of prayer, praise and thanksgiving to God; and in the power of His promises in the Bible.
- That we are living in the end times - times of increasing stresses and troubles as prophesied in the Bible and confirmed by current events; and that these times mark the return of Jesus Christ.
- That it is the responsibility and privilege of all Christians to share the Good News of salvation through Jesus Christ and to disciple believers.
- We hold to the Biblical view of marriage as being between a man and a woman.
- That hospitality is crucial to the health of Christ's Body and that God desires His people to restore the Ministry of Hospitality in the church.